We set our fees at reasonable rates, so that all our families get good
value for money - but at the same time, providing the best quality child
• Fees are reviewed in April each year.
• We are registered to receive Government Educational funding. This
enables children who are age 3 upwards to access a 15 hours a week
funded placement. Two-year funding is available where applicable.
• We accept payment through a variety of employer voucher schemes.
• We are unable to give a refund if your child is absent. This is because
all the children who are enrolled have a reserved place.
• Cheques should be made payable to Play Place Childcare Services Ltd.
• Fees are payable a half term in advance.
For up-to-date information on our fees, please contact us.
…that all families have financial issues to deal with from time to time. If
you do have any problems or concerns about paying your fees, please
come to talk with us.
We don’t have financial magic wands, but we can usually come to a
mutually acceptable agreement.