The team at St. Marks put a strong emphasis on offering high quality themed and free play activities for children aged 5-11.
The After School project offers fun activities for children between 5 and 11 years of age and is well equipped to offer the children a fun learning environment at the end of the school day. Children are provided with a light tea and we offer a flexible approach to sessions that children attend, including enabling children to attend school led projects in the earlier part of the evening.
At St Marks:
- We work with the school, to develop our activities.
- There is a very friendly staff approach.
- We have extremely chatty children!
- We help the children with homework.
- The children can enjoy outdoor activities.
Deputy Manager: Sarah
Ofsted URN: EY558377
Ofsted Rating: awaiting
Play Place After School Club at St Marks
St. Marks C of E Primary School
Opening times: Term Time, Monday to Friday 3pm - 6pm