Play Place deliver a number of Ofsted registered after-school settings in Kent and Croydon. We provide a safe, nurturing and comfortable learning environment for children after school has finished, including:
- Provide a home from home comfortable and fun environment
- Take a personal interest in each child and parent using our keyworker system.
- Ensure that our service is delivered in line with Ofsted requirements and working to Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) outcomes for younger children.
- Provide a strong and experienced management team.
- Work closely with school staff to assess and plan curriculum and to ensure that our After School Clubs compliment learning at school.
- Maximise the use of outdoor play.
- Use the wider Play Place and local community resources to enrich learning and fun.
- Develop close working relationships with parents; providing parent led activities, open days, parent evenings and informing parents on an on-going basis about the themes and activities that are being delivered.