Play Place have been delivering youth activities in Dartford since 2013.
Our current delivery includes:
- Detached and outreach projects (No set venue)
- Holiday Projects
- Schools based lunch sessions
- Special events and activity support
- Venue based clubs and activities
- Sports programme
A key ingredient for our delivery is the active involvement of children, young people and parents in how we deliver out services.
Our partners include:
- Health and welfare workers
- Dartford Football Club Community Foundation
- Healthy Living Centre
- Dartford Big Local
- Stone Baptist Church
- Town and Parish Councils
- We are active members of the Local Children’s Partnership
Together we are able to offer constructed programmes that utilise a range of skills and venues throughout the community. We develop our programmes to respond to local need and put a high profile on developing relationships, building resilience and enabling young people to achieve accredited outcomes regardless of their circumstances.
“Our vision is to enable people to achieve their maximum potential and positive outcomes regardless of their circumstances. We believe at Play Place that Everyone Counts”
Funders: Kent County Council